NOTICE: Our office will be CLOSED July 14-23, 2014. Any orders placed during this time will be processed and shipped on July 24. THANK YOU for your business, and your patience!
1. Find an envelope in your junk mail pile that has not been used/sealed, such as a business reply envelope from a credit card application.
2. Cut the sticky part of the flap off of the envelope.
3. Cut the flap into smaller pieces...squares to make envelope seals & stickers, or longer strips to use as name plates to label your belongings.
4. Decorate the non-sticky sides of each piece
5. Lick and stick your stickers to envelopes, notebooks, folders, etc! Or, use them as name plates & stick them to the inside cover of your favorite book to ensure it gets returned to you when borrowed by a friend!