1. Find an envelope in your junk mail pile that has not been used/sealed, such as a business reply envelope from a credit card application.
2. Cut the sticky part of the flap off of the envelope.
3. Cut the flap into smaller pieces...squares to make envelope seals & stickers, or longer strips to use as name plates to label your belongings.
4. Decorate the non-sticky sides of each piece
5. Lick and stick your stickers to envelopes, notebooks, folders, etc! Or, use them as name plates & stick them to the inside cover of your favorite book to ensure it gets returned to you when borrowed by a friend!